Sons of the american legion emblem
Founded in 1932, Sons of The American Legion exists to honor the service and sacrifice of Legionnaires. S.A.L. members include males of all ages whose parents or grandparents served in the U.S. military and were eligible for American Legion membership.
You can join the Sons of Legion if you are:
- The father, grandfather, husband, brother, son, grandson, great-gradson, or grandfather of a current member of The American Legion.
- A male member of The American Legion. (Yes, male veterans can join under their own term of service without belonging to The American Legion, or they can be a member of both if they choose!)
- Eligibility also applies to step-relatives
- The father, husband, brother, son, grandson, great-grandson, or grandfather of a deceased veteran who served during any of the conflicts listed on AL page (click here for dates)
- A male veteran who served during any of the conflicts listed on AL page (click here for dates)
-Annual David McCowan Corn Horn Tournament (April)
Registration starts at 11:am, tournament begins at 1:00pm. $10 per person (2016)